Contact Us
Member Login

REALTOR® Dues Billing Q&A



CCAR works to make it easy to receive notices of your REALTOR® membership dues by providing timely information at our website, direct  member emails and publishing notices in its weekly Monday Moments email.

Failure to receive notification does not relieve you of the requirement to meet the dues deadlines.  If you have any questions, please call the office at 252-247-2323.

How will I receive my 2019 dues invoice?

CCAR uses email billing for all REALTOR® Membership dues billing.  We have been using this system for a number of years and will continue to use it again for 2019


What is the deadline for renewing members for 2019?

REALTOR® membership dues are due January 2, 2019


When will I be assessed a late fee?

A $50 late fee will be assessed on February 1, 2019


How much are the 2019 dues for CCAR, NCR and NAR?

The total 2019 REALTOR® membership dues are $551 if paid on or before February 1, 2019.  A breakdown is included in your email notice.


Has the total amount changed?

CCAR and NCR dues have not changed, however, NAR has increased their dues by $30. NAR has published information regarding this dues change to help members understand its need; NAR materials can be assessed here


What happens if I do not pay my 2019 dues?

Your BIC will be invoiced the non-member fee of $491.00 for each non-member affiliated with their office on February 1, 2019


Are 2019 dues refundable if I put my license on inactive status later in the year?

Annual REALTOR® membership dues are non-refundable


How can I pay my 2019 REALTOR® membership dues?

REALTOR® membership dues can be paid through your online Member Portal with a credit or debit card


Are membership dues tax deductible as a business expense?

Most of your membership dues can be deducted as a business expense.  The portion that is non-dedicutible related to lobbying expenses at the local, state and national levels will be listed at the bottom of the your membership dues incoive.  Save a copy of your invoice for your records and please seek advice from your financial accountant.